Wednesday 21 April 2010

Emerging from the fog

My baby boy is almost 2 months old now - and is now in 3-6 months clothes as he's a very hungry boy. I'd forgotten how delightful they can be at this age - smiling at you and making you feel like you are the most important person in the world, starting to try to communicate with coos and laughs, and developing a character all of their own. I could quite happily closet myself up with him all day but the school run must be done. His older brother is getting better but we're still prone to extreme tantrums over something minor with no warning. On Sunday my parents came over for dinner - youngest was asleep, eldest playing with Lego and I was cooking when eldest suddenly threw what he was building across the room, stomped upstairs and slamed his bedroom door! 'that', my dad said 'is what you call karma'. I'm sorry Dad for every temper tantrum I put you through ... Now tell me the secret of coping with them!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: