Sunday 18 May 2008

Why do mums read blogs by other mums?

I’ve added another blog to my faves discovered via Twitter I was especially drawn by his post on why mums (or moms) read blogs by other mums (but Is your child a baby Hitler? was eye catching too).

Although most of the blogs on my bloglines account are by women, on the subject of parenting some of the 'dad' ones are my favourite (especially this).

I have to disagree with the pink theory though Joeprah but maybe that's because I'm surrounded by boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was pondering the other day why the blogs that are on my reader are there. I mean, why it is those ones in particular which appeal to me - cos I add loads and then delete them.

I didn't come to any conclusions - the blogs on my Reader are diverse. There are a few Mummy blogs but after you've read one or two of those they tend to get a bit samey.

Not a bad topic for a blogpost actually. Well, it would be if I came to any sort of conclusion about it all!